How often do you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brew every payday which is every two weeks. I've got 30 gal done this year so far and all three of my fermenters are full right now. I've got a new 15gal conical coming next week with a 13 gal batch of my blond ale to break her in! I wish I could brew more often but there just are not enough primaries to go around!

I've been steady at 3 times a month. Once summer gets here it's hell trying to ferment at the correct temp

I have been roughly doing a batch a week or every 10 days. Now that I've got my pipeline started ill do as needed and 1-2 batches a month with friends. Were doing our joint vanilla porter this weekend. To date this year 22.5g.

I used to brew once or twice a month, depending on my schedule and rotating fermenters and such.

But, I formed a partnership with a good friend of mine, and we have been brewing like crazy, spending all our money on this endeavour. We are doing this to prepare for opening up a brewery and starting a career. So, we brew at least twice a week, and are bottling about once a week usually 30 gallons of beer each bottling session. Recently, we have just upgraded to Sankey kegging (all kegs acquired legitimately!). We throw parties to pass around our beers and to get our name out. We brew 11-12 gallon batches.

So far this year, got around 15 batches under the belt.

I used to brew once or twice a month, depending on my schedule and rotating fermenters and such.

But, I formed a partnership with a good friend of mine, and we have been brewing like crazy, spending all our money on this endeavour. We are doing this to prepare for opening up a brewery and starting a career. So, we brew at least twice a week, and are bottling about once a week usually 30 gallons of beer each bottling session. Recently, we have just upgraded to Sankey kegging (all kegs acquired legitimately!). We throw parties to pass around our beers and to get our name out. We brew 11-12 gallon batches.

So far this year, got around 15 batches under the belt.

Very cool!
I brew about once a week. But in the summer Heat I only brew about once a month ...

I brew about 2-3 batches a month. 2 of them are normal strenght beers, and then 1 a month right now has been +10% beers for next winter (BW and RIS). Those will probably continue for the next couple of months as I want to brew a Tripel and then our Winter Strong for late November

I keg and find that if I brew every 2-3 weeks my 5 gal batches slightly overlap. So I'm rarely without a homebrew on tap in my double tap keggerator...

Back