How often do you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How often do you brew

• 2 batches or less per year

• 3-4 batches per year

• 5-6 batches per year

• 1 batch a month

• 2 batches a month

• More

• NONE - I don't brew, but like to hang out here with coold guys like you.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Focus

Reaction score
Just a poll to see how productive our group of HBTers is. This is strictly a "How many times per year/month do you brew" question. A "How many gals do you brew" will come later.

In my hayday, we were brewing twice a month. Every two weeks like clockwork, we were bottling a batch on fri night, then brewing another on Sat/sunday. It was good times... didn't take too long before we weren't going beer shopping any more - and that was for 4 beer drinkers in the group. I'm hoping to get to that level again soon.

Focus

Focus said:
Just a poll to see how productive our group of HBTers is. This is strictly a "How many times per year/month do you brew" question. A "How many gals do you brew" will come later.

In my hayday, we were brewing twice a month. Every two weeks like clockwork, we were bottling a batch on fri night, then brewing another on Sat/sunday. It was good times... didn't take too long before we weren't going beer shopping any more - and that was for 4 beer drinkers in the group. I'm hoping to get to that level again soon.

Focus

I believe there might be polls on here already for both of these things, but I might be wrong.

There is also a poll about how much HB you drink.

-walker

Walker-san said:
I believe there might be polls on here already for both of these things, but I might be wrong.

There is also a poll about how much HB you drink.

-walker

Is there a way to search polls? That would be cool.

Where do you get your supplies? Do you have to drive to Tucson all the time? There was a store out on 92, don't know where that went.
I moved away 3 years ago

lostforatime said:
Where do you get your supplies? Do you have to drive to Tucson all the time? There was a store out on 92, don't know where that went.
I moved away 3 years ago

I order from Tucson if I need it the next day. If I am planning ahead its either NB or B3 since they have much more of a selection for grains and hops. Yea I remember that shop on 92, too bad there wasnt as many people here then to support it.

2 batches a month for me, although there are some times when I'll take a month off, especially in hot-as-hell July or cold-as-hell January

Latest posts

Back