how much would someone have to pay you to drink a whole vial of yeast?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmao. Not going to do it and heres why. Lets say I take the same Tube and Slant it 10 ways. Then take each Slant and reuse the washed cake 3 times. I am losing Hundreds of Dollars. Just my two cents worth of over applied logic. But I think I can chip in $10.00 to watch you do it live on the internet.:D

PDawg is right, the vial costs $7. So, I would need at least that much. Otherwise, I don't think it would be a big deal at all to drink a vial of yeast. Especially one of those WL vials, hardly any slurry in there at all.

People that report digestive problems from live beer probably are living on McDonalds and Cheetos and it is a shock to their system to get anything healthy. ;-)

I'd do it for less than $50. Just make sure you have a good book for the bathroom (maybe a Northern Brewer catalog to peruse to spend your $50 on!)

there comes a time in everyone's life where they have to ask themselves if they are willing to sell their body for money. I remember when when I was first presented with such a situation. well the answer is yes, yes I would. I generally demand 100% return on whoring myself out. so 14 dollars would be the starting bid.

and besides, it would make for some epic Dutch ovens. just be careful not to slip your clutch!

Back