how much money to start a basic website?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkov

Reaction score
how much money to start a basic website? Nothing fancy, just a list of text? Monthly costs? kind of like a blog

Not much really. Look for a place that has something like cPanel installed. It has free ware bundled with the hosting that you click and have instant blog.

how much if i want to pick my own url? like bkov.com?

how much if i want to pick my own url? like bkov.com?

A tad late. Should have thought of this in August. :D

Domain Name: BKOV.COM
Created On: 19-SEP-2010
Last Updated On: 04-FEB-2011
Expiration Date: 19-SEP-2011
Sponsoring Registrar: YENKOS, INC.

iv seen domain names on sale a lot lately for like 2 dollars for a year. check slickdeals.net, they always have deals or where to get them i should say

i might disagree and like debates, but i dont think i would go that far. this is for something different

I use hostmonster.com for my website, its about $6.00 a month and includes cpanel and domain name registration. It also includes a number of free programs to setup your site. I'm sure there are many others like it.

My site is cortezcoach.com and I use concrete5 as the content management system.

Good Luck!

Moose

I do everything on GoDaddy.. never had a problem with them.. Domains cost anywhere from $10-20 a year... hosting is $7 a month.. I have three domains using the same host... One is forum based...

Latest posts

Back