How much have you brewed this year?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bulls Beers

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
This was my first full year of brewing. I have one more batch next week, but I will have brewed:

85 gallons of beer
15 gallons of Apfelwein

I should be getting a Keggle for christmas so I be brewing 10 gallon batches soon. This year I plan on brewing a lot and giving out a lot. I want to try and improve my craft and make even better beer this year..How about you all??

20 of apfelwein,
30-40 of beer.
6 of Wine

For only brewing for one year (including using Mr. Beer for the first 5 months) I think 66 ain't too bad.

This was my first full year of brewing. I started at the end of last year and only brewed up 2 beers in 2007. This year I brewed 105 gallons of beer, 5 gallons Apfelwein, and 5 gallons of mead. I'm determined to get one more brew in before year's end.

Just looked through my notebook and I am at 104gallons, in that is 10gallons braggot(all went to the drain), 15gallons Apfelwein, and 4 gallons of test batches all for the GaP experiments..

On a good note, the bad being that I didnt brew as much as I wanted, I also built a kegerator and a bar.

Also went from all extract to AG, just tasted my first AG homebrew tonight and it was great!!

22 x 6 gallons = 132 gallons of beer.
Some of that got infected :( (about 30 gallons)

I've also made quite a bit of wine kits to fill up the cellar (30 kits x 6 gallons)

I also just finished my kegerator, so I can have 2 kegs and 3 cases of beer in the fridge.

113 gallons of beer so far, lost 10 to infection. Will do 10 more before year's end, my first 10 gallon batch in fact.
16 gallons of Apfelwein.
8 gallons of wine.
3 gallons of failed experiment down the drain.

I'm a bit over the 200 gal mark. Still have a couple of sessions to go for this year. Will be doing my annual lambic, and one more standard. Something like a saison or some such.

Back