How much feetikizer and can i delute in watering can?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benzy4010

Reaction score
Just saw this and wonder how much to use and what kind of fertilizer. Can I use it like maricl gro by adding it to watering can?

image-3022594192.jpg

I use miracle gro tomato food once a week. One tablespoon in a watering can with one gallon of water. I have a whole garden to feed, so not sure i would use the whole gallon on just the hop plant. I usually use half and my hops are doing well

I decided to fertilize with Miracle Grow 24-8-16 because some of my plants were stunted and not growing like the ones on the right of your pic. They turn a pale green yellow and eventually stopped growing, even though they were planted in the exact same soil as my Cascade that grew like a monster.

Brought them right back to life and now they are at the top of their 20' run and springing burrs.

On smaller plants i'd start with half Tbps in a gallon of water per plant.

Depends on what kind of fertilizer. There are some that you mix with water and some that you sprinkle pellets around the garden. Read the instructions.

Back