How much do you pay per swing top bottle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony_Lopez

Reaction score
I want to give someone a fair offer on some swing tops they offered me, but I'm not sure what to offer them.

Thanks!

$7.99 for four new 16 oz swing tops at total wine, and they're filled with beer.

I guy I work with gives me a bunch of them because he drinks beer with the swing top lids. In return whenever I brew a batch a beer I usually send some his way.

TheZer, are you talking Grolsch? If so, Total Wine and More will discount a case of 24 for $42. Call, ask for case pricing, it is typically $4+ off.

Also, sign-up for their monthly newletter and coupons. Here in Las Vegas, the typical coupon is $1 off a six pack (up to four). That's another $4 off ...

TheZer, are you talking Grolsch? If so, Total Wine and More will discount a case of 24 for $42. Call, ask for case pricing, it is typically $4+ off.

Also, sign-up for their monthly newletter and coupons. Here in Las Vegas, the typical coupon is $1 off a six pack (up to four). That's another $4 off ...
Yes, grolsch. Good to know about the per case pricing. Thanks

Back