How Many Taps on Your Kegerator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many taps on your kegerator?

• One

• Two

• Three

• Four

• Five

• Six

• Seven plus

Results are only viewable after voting.
Three faucets on a full sized fridge, with a picnic tap inside for soda or extra beer.

I admire the ones with 6-8 taps. I can barely keep three beers on tap!

I only have room for 2. And I'll take what I can get. But I'm usually the only one drinking out of those. So It's win-win for me.

3 taps on a chest freezer. I'd like more taps, but 3 seems like the right number for the frequency that I brew. If I move to a larger house one day I might build a bigger one, but for now I'm perfectly content.

I've got 6 taps but can only fit 5 kegs in there! :D It's because I have 2 stout faucets and normal perlicks. That way I can have two stouts on tap sometimes or 4 normal beers.

I put in 4 taps because the freezer can fit 4 kegs. Although I don't plan on having that much beer actually in there most of the time, it is going to be nice to be able to brew an extra batch or two and have it on tap for summer BBQ's and whatnot. In the "off season" I'll probably have one keg dedicated to soda.

Five on the refrig and 11 on the chest freezer with room for two more if I had 2.5 gal cornies to sit on the compressor hump.

6 total. 4 perlicks, 2 Stout. Fridge is maxed out. It's tough to keep up with demand to keep it full. I had 6 full kegs for a few days, had a party, all gone.

4 total....2 double towers on a chest freezer. Was more than enough a couple of years ago but now I wish I had a least 2 more....

6 here. Fridge has room for 10 cornies. I love having up to four kegs cold conditioning and carbing up so when a beer kicks, not only is another one ready to take its place, but I have choices. It can be a beer that has spent months in the cold under pressure.

3 here wish I had done a collar instead of a tower. its a pain to get them in and out. but 3 is a good # since I am the only 1 drinking them, but I am out at the moment.

3--i have 1 perlick for the main tap, 1 picnic tap inside my kegerator, and one rocket hand pump for cask beer mounted on top of the kegerator.

I just picked up a 4-tap fullsize kegerator, all the fittings/disconnects/hoses, 2-20lb CO2 tanks, plus a collection of ball-lock and pin-lock kegs for $300!

Once the cleaning process is complete, pictures will be coming.

Ten, with an additional three available (using my fermentation fridge) in case of emergencies.

Back