How many pints per day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larrybrewer

Reaction score
Home brewing has increased my beer intake, especially after getting my lagering and kegging system up.

How many pints a day do you drink on average?

With folks out there who have 3-6 fermenters going at at time, you must be downing a good portion of that in order to keep kegs and bottles empty.

There's a fine line between enjoying yourself and destroying yourself.

PROST!

on average probably about 3 -4. But then bear in mind that I am 37 and didn't drink pints until I was about 23.

I usually have about 1, sometimes I'll refill and have 2, but it's rare that I have more.

Now I'm detoxing from the holidays where it was 5 or 6 a day spread out. Normally I have a bottle or two on mid-week evenings and one or two more at weekends. Homebrewing has definitely slowed my whisky intake though. :D

I drink about a pint a day. Sometimes on the weekend I'll have a few more.

I'm the only one who drinks my beer(mostly) so I just do 5 gallon batches, and I am trying to intersperse "big" beers that will age a while into the pipeline so I don't wind up with 4 kegs full of pale ale that needs to be consumed NOW.

I think I'll try a barleywine next.....

Latest posts

Back