How many of you have beer/brewing related tattoos?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaddyb

Reaction score
I was at my LBHS today and the girl behind the counter had a tattoo of a pint of beer on her arm, and one other time a guy had a hop cone on his leg. I thought they were both cool, but then again I don't mind tattoos. Do any of you people have a beer or brewing related tattoo?

I've thought over getting some hop vines on my arm. I even had a couple pictures printed out close to what I wanted and was trying to meet with a tattoo artist friend of a co-worker.. We never met though and it's been put on the back burner. I still think about it from time to time.

Im also considering some sort of hop vine or something. Maybe grains too. Could be fun. Would love to see pictures if anyone on here has one.

I really can't stand tattoos. I think most of them are ugly and lame. But to each their own.

That said, I've thought about getting a hops cone myself. I kid the wife about getting them once in a while but she never goes for it. Maybe I'll save it for a mid-life crisis or something. Or spend the $$ on brewing gear.

No tattoos, myself, but I've seen some really fine hop vine ink at local beer fests. Including a rather original tramp stamp.

I taught my son how to brew, beer is one of our "bonding elements" and he now works at one of the biggest brewpub restaurants in the area.

In my honor, he got "Great Minds Drink Alike" tattooed around his ankle.

Back