How many of us are named Evan?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crazytwoknobs

Reaction score
I am, plus the dude who's username is "Evan!". There's at least one more I know of.

I'm guessing there's more than 10 of us.

Anyone?

Ok, off to a good start, for the first few hours, this is more than expected.

Total so far: 3

(woot!!)

Professor Frink said:
1.0 Sq. Miles? That's about the size of my apartment complex!

I bought a 2 story, 3 bedroom house there in 1996 FOR $10,800 Sold it two years later after a bit of cleaning up and adding a 3 season porch onto it for $18,600

PeteOz77 said:
I bought a 2 story, 3 bedroom house there in 1996 FOR $10,800 Sold it two years later after a bit of cleaning up and adding a 3 season porch onto it for $18,600

Did that have a roof? My car cost more than that, and it's not an expensive ride.

Professor Frink said:
Did that have a roof? My car cost more than that, and it's not an expensive ride.

Yeah, it wasn't a bad place.. just the fact that no one wanted to live in such a small place keeps the prices down. My Dad owns half the town now. Every time an empty lot or a really crappy house comes up fro sale, he buys it to "Keep out the riff raff" He's also the Mayor!

+1 Evan here. It's weird going from being a guy with an uncommon name, to HBT where we've nearly reached critical mass.

One more Evan here. Funkenjager, you're absolutely right. I've only known a few Evans IRL, but on HBT ...

Back