How many gallons of homebrew in 2010?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q2XL

Reaction score
I will start us off for 2010.

5 gallons Vienna Lager

Total--5 gallons

Next.....

Reminder: When you add the amount that you brewed, don't forget to add it to the previous amount that was brewed
Reminder: This is for BREWED beer in 2010---not 2009, not what you drank, not what your friend brewed, not what your Mom brewed, etc.

I hit 100 gallons of homebrew in 09. This year I hope to hit 125-150 range. Today is a back to back brew with 2 different 5 gallon recipes, A French Brown ale and a Smoked Porter.
S**t it is cold in my garage 20F...

5 gallons of Southern English Brown Ale (first brew of 2010)

Total=18g

I am looking to brew as much as I can in 2010. Moving to San Diego at the end of the month and I am very excited as I will get to do much more outdoor brewing. Just bought 3 keggles and 2 more burners.

+5gal Cream ale
+5gal Edworts Afpelwein (that does count right? even though its not really "brewed"?)

38 total

10 gal of Dirty Weavel Oatmeal Stout.
Should be intersting in how it turns out...Added a 1lb of brown sugar the last 10min of boil...So i am really excited to see how it turns out...Took a pic and sent it to my buddys...They thought i was putting motor oil into carboys:confused:

At our annual New Years Day brewout we had 13 brewsites that brewed a total of 119 gallons.
I brewed 5 gallons of my Irish Red Rye and 10 gallons of Chipotle Smoked Porter.

Soperbrew wrote:
Since I'll never update this thread, just put me down for 200g on the year.

DITTO

Is this brewed or drank? close either way, but I want to be accurate.

Put me down 200 for the year also.

Edited for clarity:mug:

Back