How Many Days in a Row...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOB

Reaction score
...have you drank beer?

I personnaly can't remember the last time I did NOT drink at least a can\bottle\glass of beer. I can't deny it...I enjoy my brew-skis! It's probably been at least a year, if not more, since the last time I had no beer in a day.

I don't drink coffee, I don't drink pop (well, maybe one a day at most) and I don't drink liquor. I drink water ALL day long at work and a couple beers at night and more on the weekend. I feel I dilute myself during the day so I can drink during the night. Make sense? I didnt think so...

How bout you people?!

At most, I've probably gone about 14 days in a row. Due to stomach issues, I am now going most days without any beer...:(

I think that there may have been a day in June that I didn't have a beer. It was a day before the National Homebrewer's Association Conference, and I was mighty hung over. I still might have had a beer later on that day, but I don't think so. So, that would have been one day in 2008 that I didn't have a beer.
I don't think I missed a day in 2007 at all, though.

I don't know if there are too many days IN A ROW that I don't have a beer, but I usually have a few a day. They're just too damn good and too damn plentiful not to indulge.

I'm slowly moving toward 1 a day, but I've been a 2-3 per week kind of guy for years. I've been drinking more since I started brewing.

I just drank my last beer tonight :( Someone play the violin for me please.

I drink most days, every few months though I will have a day that I am just to tired from work or my shift ends and I have to be back in a few hours so I wont. Usually 1-3 a day though. I went 2 days without beer back in january, was to sick to move.

That sounds like it means that you go more than one day without a beer? Who does that??

Probably the last time I went without a beer was in early November when I was starting my brewing career over.

Last night was the first night I chose not to drink a beer, but I'm trying to drop a few calories from my diet. I guess I didn't have a beer left straight from work and drove 12 hours through the night.

But I'd say I have a beer over 95% of nights that I'm at home.

I usually don't have any beers from sunday to wednsday, but more that make it up from thursday to saturday! Except last friday when I had an ugly hangover and I could even "think" about beer!

There was a Sunday a couple of months back that I only had four all day. I really love beer and it is pretty much an integral part of my life. Rarely do I get stumbling druck and I enjoy a wide variety of brews so....
:mug:

There are times when I'll go a week or longer, but it's usually not any longer than a day or two.

I don't remember the last time I went a day without beer. I usually have a couple beers a day. I'm not sure if its grammatically possible to have the the words "no beer in a day" in the same sentence! :cross::mug:

Since I started kegging my day to day consumption has definitely gone up but it's never more than a pint or two on a weeknight and maybe a few more on the weekends and I always end up with a day or two here or there that I don't have any. For instance:

Last night I had two.
Sunday I didn't have any.
Saturday I had 3.
Friday I don't think I had any.
Thursday I know I had three because I had a buddy over and he wanted to sample a pint off of each keg I had ready.

That's my usual pattern.

I don't drink most days. It's been different in the past and could change in the future, but right now, I probably have a few 2-3 times a week, max.

I generally have one or two in the evening. One right after work, then one at dinner or while watching tv/playing WoW. I think I skipped beer last Friday or Saturday. Normally every day though.. I guess I'm not going to drop any weight until I stop eating so much and drinking beer all the time.

I think I went from 20.5ish to 26.5ish without missing a day...I stopped for a couple days cuz SWMBO said so...she was right :(

For me about 35 days...I was in Japan for 5 weeks on business (3 different times last year), they fly me first class, so free beer:ban:, on average 3-4 a night, beer vending machine in the lobby where I stayed, the weekends it was "on" :drunk: because why not, all public trans so no worries there, plus everything closed early except for the bars. We would just walk around town checking out the sights so we would stop in a Lawson's (convienent store, they're everywhere) and p/u a "walker", or if we rode the subway we would p/u a "rider". At home usually 1 or 2 a day, hit the hot tub and relax after a long day.

I went two days of my trip to Idaho without beer while we were staying at a cabin in the middle of Eastern WA. I would have went longer, but when I went to Idaho, the first thing the SWMBO's grandmother asked was what I liked for beer. I ended up with SNPA and New Belgium Skinny Dip (WTF?) after that. Worse yet, I drank 3 can's of Kokanee Ice during the family reunion. Basically like drinking water.

On average, it's 1-2 pints a day.

I don't remember the last day that I didn't have a beer. I usually have 2 a day, but that can easily go up to 8 on a week night if I'm at the Firehouse or the brewery... More on weekends esp. when I don't have to work.

I thought we were supposed to drink one a day. Wasn't that the latest from the FDA food pyramid? Is it 5 o'clock yet?

So if One a Day is good for you, 6 a day can only be better...right?

If my math teachers have learned me anything 6 > 1...

I only drink on weekends in the summer. I work outside, in Texas. I think that about says it all.
Fall, Spring, and Winter are a different story :tank:

It's not uncommon for me to go a week or two or three without a beer. Today I've had five (spread over about 8 hours); probably the most I've had in one day in a couple of years.

Rick

Back