How many Angels.........

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
..................Can dance on the head of a pin? This was debated for a hundred years or more by supposedly intelligent men wearing tights. I'm not saying they were NOT intelligent, but hey, back in those days when you could get hung, drawn and quartered for being gay, I'm guessing that all those guys in tights were probably not entirely focused on the problem.

It is only in this century, when men are allowed to be men, women are allowed to be women, and these choices are interchangeable, that people of vision can get down to some serious thinking about the important things without fear of catching a quick glimpse of someone else's nutsack......... Even if you were not intentionally trying to sneak a peek.

In short, Now that most intelligent people realise that Genesis is a load of twaddle, and that humans evolved from especially clever slugs, we now get to solve the question at last.

How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?

I say it all depends on the dance they are doing. I reckon if it's a ballet, like Swan lake or something, then I'm gonna go with 17. Lots of jumping around in that kinda ****. Some will fall off. Especially if they are fat ballerinas.

Irish jig? Hands by the sides at all times? 23 million, no problem....Unless those fat ballerinas get in on it.

Polka? Nobody does the polka unless they are drunk. I'll go with 6 (All laying down and puking on each other)

Man, philosophy is easy!! Why did people ever think it necessary to grow a long grey beard to pull this crap on people!?

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek”

Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume

Angels exist in a dimension not perceptible by man. Infinite angels can dance on the head of a pin should they so choose.

My multiple dimension theory also explains why God can be omnipresent and everywhere at once should he/she so choose.

Here's a ballerina on a pinhead. Does that count for anything?

AcrobatZunyiAcrobaticTroupe.jpg

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek”

Tom Robbins, Jitterbug Perfume

Once again, googling skill beats original thought even when that original thought was not the first kid on the block. ;)

How many google hits does it take to fill a commode?

I reckon zero, if the commode was already full of crap..... 273 if the commode was empty. I'm not sure though, maybe I should google that. ;)

Angels exist in a dimension not perceptible by man. Infinite angels can dance on the head of a pin should they so choose.

My multiple dimension theory also explains why God can be omnipresent and everywhere at once should he/she so choose.

So which dimension does god exist in then? 4th? 7th? 9th? 11th?

There could be thousands or even millions or people living in any or all of these dimensions and we would have absolutely no way of knowing a out them. Beings that may or may not exist in dimensions that we are incapable of existing in does not mean that these beings are either omnipresent.

[youtube]UnURElCzGc0[/youtube]

but they could be ;) That's why it is a belief.

Seriously, Not all the angels could dance on a pin head, Lucifer and Beelzebub would be taking names on that pin head and all hell would break loose, causing the G-unit to step in and clear the place out with bolts of glory. So I would say it is either a cloudy happy party on a pin head or a damned death metal kind of party on the pin head.

but they could be ;) That's why it is a belief.

Seriously, Not all the angels could dance on a pin head, Lucifer and Beelzebub would be taking names on that pin head and all hell would break loose, causing the G-unit to step in and clear the place out with bolts of glory. So I would say it is either a cloudy happy party on a pin head or a damned death metal kind of party on the pin head.

But the question was asked wrong. Never said at the same time.

Back