how fast can you down a pint?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkov

Reaction score
i know we all drink beer to enjoy it, and chugging a pint or das boot seems like college days, but its always nice to go back once in awhile and remind yourself. how fast can you down a pint? due to some events coming up, i wont be able to test myself untill next thursday, and most likely it'll be a dry stout. anyone want to set the HBT record just for the hell of it? :tank:

i dont know how some people do it
i dont know how to directly post videos

seth

Last edited by a moderator:
I love how the first guy rotated the boot just like in the move beerfest.

You actually do need to. I have a boot and you do get the bubble in the toe. If you start drinking with the toe to the side though you will be fine.

I've never timed it, so I'll have to get back once I have. Here's my goal:

RIP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I invest too much time and energy making my beer...or going to the store to buy it, when I do...to chug it. I want to taste every bit of it !

Besides, chugging would bring about too many flashbacks to the days that I'd rather stay in the past.

My chugging days are long gone, but when I did, I did it on my head- literally. Every Tuesday after softball we'd go to the sponsor's bar and do "head beers". You'd stand on your head and slam a beer, usually Miller Lite or Bud Lite. Sometimes we'd have races. the whole softball team would line up, stand on their heads, someone would holler "go!" and we'd race. I had some pretty bad hangovers on Wednesdays in the summer.

My chugging days are long gone, but when I did, I did it on my head- literally. Every Tuesday after softball we'd go to the sponsor's bar and do "head beers". You'd stand on your head and slam a beer, usually Miller Lite or Bud Lite. Sometimes we'd have races. the whole softball team would line up, stand on their heads, someone would holler "go!" and we'd race. I had some pretty bad hangovers on Wednesdays in the summer.

keg stands... then of course the hippies i hung out with figured out how to do inverted bong hits... not beer bongs either. degenerates. ;)

Back