How does this keezer look?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It actually takes up less space than the alternative..;) Just show her these.

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0030.jpg

WTF is going on with the CO2 lines and regulators on that kegerator?

I was more talking about why the lines are run all goofy and ugly

Sorry... Yeah not an appealing way of running lines that's for sure.

I like it like that:D.

And I couldn't figure out a way to make the gas, manifold and secondary regulators fit inside. It would be one thing if it was a keezer with a collar. I tried to put the secondary regulators in the freezer but there wasn't anything sturdy to mount them on. I've been thinking about running some copper inside to make 90 degree turns but haven't had time..

Hmm. Interesting kegerator. I'd definitely try to talk him way down on the price. My SWMBO told me to found a Brewing Company and is constantly complaining that the keezer is on the opposite side of our living room, rather than arm's reach from the couch, where we eat dinner and watch Downton Abbey. We live in a 565 sqft condo we own, and 6ft is too far away. I've got to say, I'm wondering if y'all didn't just pick the wrong swmbos rather than the wrong keezers...

Mine is by the kitchen table... I do like your stout set up!!

Thanks.:rockin: It would have been a pain in the d!ck to get that working right from the inside of the fridge too. The other convenient thing about haveing everything on the outside is I can put a ton of hops in the freezer.

Guy still has it for sale and is texting me about it... sounds like he is really wanting to get rid of it... just gotta get wife on board!

Guy still has for sale... he's down to 325.00 I offered 200 last week and he said 350.... guess he despserate... another guy is selling a true keg system for 350 locally... runs 2100 retail... wife is almost on board.

Back