How do you make a home brewer jealous?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, from the truck of awesomeness.

Naw, I'm just doing some cleaning in the basement. I've been wanting to take a pic like that for ages. I was paranoid having them in the drive way while I organized the basement. We live in a very busy neighborhood with lots of foot and car traffic. But I don't think many people cared or even noticed. I've had homebrewers stop their car or stop while walking to talk when they see me brewing, so I know they're out there... I just hope they don't come looking while I'm not home.

Well I literally have not invested a single penny into any of them or any of my Homebrew gear. I've been buying/selling gear for a couple years. I've made more money than I spent, and I have a ton of gear to show for it. So ya, it's just been a lot of time invested.

I don't plan to keep all these. All the rubber top kegs are for sale. The rest are mine.

Ya, from the truck of awesomeness.

Naw, I'm just doing some cleaning in the basement. I've been wanting to take a pic like that for ages. I was paranoid having them in the drive way while I organized the basement. We live in a very busy neighborhood with lots of foot and car traffic. But I don't think many people cared or even noticed. I've had homebrewers stop their car or stop while walking to talk when they see me brewing, so I know they're out there... I just hope they don't come looking while I'm not home.

Well I literally have not invested a single penny into any of them or any of my Homebrew gear. I've been buying/selling gear for a couple years. I've made more money than I spent, and I have a ton of gear to show for it. So ya, it's just been a lot of time invested.

I don't plan to keep all these. All the rubber top kegs are for sale. The rest are mine.

Well, what can I say! ****, I'm Just so happy for you.

I'm more jealous of that sweet wood pile you've got! Ok, so I am jelly of those kegs too, if you lived closer I'd totally inquire about pricing.

I'm in Portland and could use some 5 gallon ball lock corny kegs. I am jealous now that you explained the story. You can PM me if you wanna try to set something up. :mug:

How much are you selling the rubber-top ones for I live in Bellingham WA 2 hours north of Seattle. It could be worth the drive. I have one of the 10 gallon ones I use it as a ferment in also.

I see that I'm not the only Redditor here.

I assure you, you're one of many.

Not jealous. Wouldn't mind another three and what looks like a gallon keg. But not jealous one bit. :)
Nice keg collection. Now go do something homebrewy with them.

Latest posts

Back