How do you know if you drink too much.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of the best parts about kegging. You only have 1 glass. Who knows how many times its been filled. :D :mug:

Unless your wife puts a very accurate scale underneath your keggerator. (no, I don't have a SWMBO that does this, dont even own a kegging system yet)

You know you drink too much when you start to time travel. If you open another beer, and suddenly everyone around you is wearing codpieces, you're either at court with Henry VIII, or managed to get yourself to a KISS concert.

Unless your wife puts a very accurate scale underneath your keggerator. (no, I don't have a SWMBO that does this, dont even own a kegging system yet)

You know you drink too much when you start to time travel. If you open another beer, and suddenly everyone around you is wearing codpieces, you're either at court with Henry VIII, or managed to get yourself to a KISS concert.

lol if i had a SWMBO like that, she wouldnt be my SWMBO. A SWMBO like that would probably put a key logger on your comp and look through your phone all the time.

lol if i had a SWMBO like that, she wouldnt be my SWMBO. A SWMBO like that would probably put a key logger on your comp and look through your phone all the time.

Thank Google for incognito mode.

I do joke with my SWMBO that once I start kegging she won't be able to hear hiss of me opening bottle caps anymore. Truthfully I'll probably only build a 2 tap system anyway and keep less than 5% abv beers on tap like my Newcastle Werewolf (which turned into a dry stout but was delicious). SWMBO basically just says 1 or 2 regular strength beers a night is ok, but I try to not always use this up so on the weekend I can used my banked beers and have a couple drinks while brewing my next insanity driven beer.

Back