How do you do it?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RyGuy77

Reaction score
How do you make it through this waiting period. My first brew is sitting in the secoundary about to be bottled in a couple days but the waiting is driving me crazy. How do you make it through?

Start the second, third and fourth batches in between. Then wait for all of them. Soon I will have a good selection ready and getting batches 5 and 6 in the pipeline soon!

Others will say to skip the secondary. This might take a little time off the process depending on how long you primary and secondary compared to the 3-4 weeks in primary only.

Pick up some craft brews that are a similar style, or the next style you want to make. The waiting period is a good time to explore styles you aren't familiar with.

It's been awhile since my first batch, but I spent a lot of time here planning my next :D.

That helps.

Once you get a batch or two in, you can plan to always have homebrew to enjoy while waiting on the current batch.

Start to plan your next brews in your pipe line. Read more about brewing. Read more on the forum. Drink some craft beer!

Search the DIY forum for your next equipment upgrade, and kiss up to the wife so she lets you do it.

Buy more fermenters and brew more.......

I did four brews before I even tasted my first.

Get brewing.....

beergolf said:
Buy more fermenters and brew more.......

I did four brews before I even tasted my first.

Get brewing.....

Im on my second and already have another in the primary still havent bottled the first

Just tried my second batch, still has a week to carb up, except now i have 4 brewing now (stout, cider, skeeter pee, grape mead) ahhhhhh boy.

Back