How did you find us?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

Cat Noodle

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Planted hops a few years ago, missed the harvest window last year. Was paying more attention this year googling exactly when to harvest. This group came up frequently. I have been reading as a guest for a couple months and finally decided to join, lots of good info here.
I also have realized I don't know what I don't know, but some one here probably does.

doug293cz

BIABer, Beer Math Nerd, ePanel Designer, Pilot
Staff member
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Originally found HBT as an app on the Play Store, and used to be pretty active. Been away for awhile though. Guess there isn't an app anymore?
Welcome back!

No, the app was an adaptation of another app, and the underlying app was not maintained. Ended up not working with the platform that currently runs HBT.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator

doug293cz

BIABer, Beer Math Nerd, ePanel Designer, Pilot
Staff member
Mod
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea. i was trying to talk about beer with some old buddies and now the site is completely different.
You have been transported to an alternate reality. The website where you were lurking has been combined with HomeBrewTalk, to keep what was fading away from disappearing entirely. Welcome to HBT.

doug293cz
HBT Moderator