How attentive are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I clicked on this thread, then proceeded to not care, typed this, and went on to something else. That's as far as I got. I may watch later.

I think I saw this elsewhere - maybe debate forum?

I still see one more pass than they count - and yes, I see the ***********

Hah. I had to go back a couple times like 10 seconds into it. Finally focused and then ******* came out of nowhere and I got distracted. Do people actually not see that?

counted 16 and saw the *******. I counted 16 because the ******* distracted me and I thought I missed one so I added one. I think that's what happened anyway.

I only counted ten. I was looking for boob bounce on the girl in the white shirt. Then I saw the ####### and then looked at the other girl.

The one thing that I noticed in particular is that black tee shirts are crap for watching boob bounce on video.

Edit: it also took me a while to notice that the guy with long hair was not a girl.....Had to go get some brain bleach.

Part II
watch

Latest posts

Back