how about a meme generator thread...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

grampamark

“That’s what”.—She
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
9C89B864-8E24-455D-AE41-BD86124A9631.png

Kharnynb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the strange world of DIN-rail electrical. Unless you're dedicated, you buy what the supplier has available, or what the prop department can borrow from the electrician's toolbox. Those look like three IEK (available on AliExpress make of that as you will) and two Hager breakers. I've got a board that's been expanded over a couple of decades and have at least three breaker manufacturers in there with one having changed aesthetics between upgrades.

From what I understand with the American/Canadian model, you can only only put compatible devices in a specific DB and if a manufacturer goes out of business and you can't find breakers anymore, you have to replace the entire DB. With DIN, after a while you end up with...
Heh, I work for a big finish company that build din based breaker boxes for anything from small homes to factories, we never build with different brands within one box, even different ranges from the same manufacturers have to be on different rails.

balrog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
You can get there many ways.

Also, if he has bad aim to not cut all heads every time, what happens would he have cut wings, or feet?

These kinds of things keep me up at night.