Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1643220470829.jpg

Kharnynb

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

I know this is meant to be funny, but to show just how stupid nft really is, an nft is not an image, it's a location on a database, that is represented by the picture, so basically, all you are paying for is a hyperlink to something, not an actual bit of data or such....

Kent88

Sometimes I have to remind myself
Staff member
Mod
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Brulee'd grapefruit is delicious and I will* fight anyone who claims otherwise.

*Lol, no I won't, you all are a bunch of internet randos, and I grew up hearing about Stranger Danger. Brulee'd grapefruit is still amazing, though

Reaction score
Judging by the house and the beer selection, this photo must have been taken somewhere in Chicago.
We lived in Logan Square in the aughties; one winter we used two milk crates, a scrap of 2x6 lumber and an old car battery to save our sparking spot. Some kind soul took the battery and left a used up Santa Maria candle in its place.

925cc426-3e37-48be-9ad5-df06e079d035.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
I read an article the other day, apparently Martha Stewart was dating Anthony Hopkins around the time he shot Silence of the Lambs; after seeing the film she was creeped out and had to end the relationship. Apparently he's a method actor and they were living at one of her properties that was remote and isolated.

Last edited:

Pkrd

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I read an article the other day, apparently Martha Stewart was dating Anthony Hopkins around the time he shot Silence of the Lambs; after watching it she was creeped out and had to end the relationship. Apparently he's a method actor and they were living at one of her properties that was remote and isolated.
Was he asking her to cook some odd things?