How about a get together?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not many here from O`ahu I think. Have met w/a number of homebrewers here though. We have a FB page West Oahu Brewers Club.

Yooper said:
I have met over 100 members of this forum in person- not easy when you live in the middle of nowhere! But I sure try.

Are you an actual Yooper or is that name for some other reason?

I have met over 100 members of this forum in person- not easy when you live in the middle of nowhere! But I sure try.

You may be in the middle of nowhere young lady but at least you are IN THE MIDDLE.

Me I'm way out in LEFT FIELD! LOL

Any yes I'm old enough to call you young lady. :mug:

It seems to me that a huge majority of people that interact in this forum are from the west coast or mid west region. You guys must really have some good brews! I travel a bit, I work for Nike golf so is there a place in here where I can look up brewers in the area in traveling too?

A bunch of us on here get together all the time, to brew together, to meet up at brew pubs, or just to hang out. Heck I've done the weddings of three of them, and I have a feeling I'll be doing two more of them within the next 2 years.

We usually also get together for National homebrew day events and brew as the HBT Michigan mashers for events. And usually when someone from here comes into Detroit we usually have some sort of a meetup with the local gang. Homercidal, Yooper, and Shecky have all come into town and we've had gatherings, just to name a few.

Back