Hot Chicks with ****** Bags

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nah, it wasn't me, but I salute those who did!

Yeah, westsiyeeeeeeed!
angry-smiley-210.gif

I can't believe the hair on any of those guys. OH well, I need a chick so....time to ****** Out!!!!! You'll see me on there next week. Off to the store to buy 10 lbs of hair gel.

The term that I learned on another forum for the coppertone kids is "Guido." Here are some classic photos.
GuidoOompa.jpg

guido12.jpg

guido_42.jpg

guido033pl.jpg

BraeHaus said:
this is turning into my guido thread all over again, "not now chief, i'm in the f**king zone...."

they all look the same to me :D

Someone PLEASE tell me that these photos are from the 90's and that there aren't actually people who look like this now!

Damn, Evan, you stole my line. I looked at that one pic above and the first thing I thought of was Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds too!

ohiobrewtus said:
they all look the same to me :D

Someone PLEASE tell me that these photos are from the 90's and that there aren't actually people who look like this now!

Damn, Evan, you stole my line. I looked at that one pic above and the first thing I thought of was Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds too!
Sorry, these are modern age guidos at their finest.

I just spent two hours looking through that website, and I haven't stopped crying yet. That is hands down, the funniest thing on the internet. Did you see the guy with the Ninja Turtle water bottle? I need a beer..

Back