Hot Chicks with Douche Bags

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

cheezydemon

Reaction score
I can't believe the hair on any of those guys. OH well, I need a chick so....time to Douche Out!!!!! You'll see me on there next week. Off to the store to buy 10 lbs of hair gel.

OP
H

Hell Brew

Reaction score
That is the best picture ever. It' s like the Jersey Shore version of the Ghetto Prom

Notice the cop cars

Big10Seaner

Reaction score
Hahahaha

All they need is green hair and they're oompa loompas!!! :p
Yeah, they've got issues!

Laurel

Reaction score
The term that I learned on another forum for the coppertone kids is "Guido." Here are some classic photos.

ohiobrewtus

Reaction score
BraeHaus said:
this is turning into my guido thread all over again, "not now chief, i'm in the f**king zone...."
they all look the same to me :D

Someone PLEASE tell me that these photos are from the 90's and that there aren't actually people who look like this now!

Damn, Evan, you stole my line. I looked at that one pic above and the first thing I thought of was Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds too!

OP
H

Hell Brew

Reaction score
ohiobrewtus said:
they all look the same to me :D

Someone PLEASE tell me that these photos are from the 90's and that there aren't actually people who look like this now!

Damn, Evan, you stole my line. I looked at that one pic above and the first thing I thought of was Lamar from Revenge of the Nerds too!
Sorry, these are modern age guidos at their finest.

TerapinChef

Reaction score
I just spent two hours looking through that website, and I haven't stopped crying yet. That is hands down, the funniest thing on the internet. Did you see the guy with the Ninja Turtle water bottle? I need a beer..