Hose size

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hose size used

• 3/8

• 1/2

• 5/8

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swagman

Reaction score
Thinking of making a new item along with the Tri fittings. I found a supplier that is in the ball park on price to make a tri fitting with a hose barb. The barb will take a 1/2 ID hose. Myself I use 5/8 ID but can't find the material for 5/8. So the question how many out there use 1/2 ID hose on the rigs?

These will take the place of quick connects like the tris I build now but will be offered with a barb instead of a half coupler.

Please let me know

Dominus Vobiscum

Swagman:cool:

Thinking of making a new item along with the Tri fittings. I found a supplier that is in the ball park on price to make a tri fitting with a hose barb. The barb will take a 1/2 ID hose. Myself I use 5/8 ID but can't find the material for 5/8. So the question how many out there use 1/2 ID hose on the rigs?

These will take the place of quick connects like the tris I build now but will be offered with a barb instead of a half coupler.

Please let me know

Dominus Vobiscum

Swagman:cool:

I am days away from converting all my brass QD to tri-clover, I priced it all out and seems to be about $ 700 bucks +/-, Swag, are you thinking of making these for sale ?, if so may I order from you ?

Back