Horror WIN Thread (Netflix streaming)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We diverge here.

I watched it. Horrible.

I found no redeeming qualities to it. At all.

Devil's Playground was alright though.

Zombies, British, no real story line, zombie free running.

It was alright.

Lol, :mug:

to each their own. I'll check out Devil's playground.

You are correct.

I found myself wanting to correct Ricky and JT pretty much constantly.

I am now making people watch Tucker and Dale (to their eventual delight) SO MUCH GOOD in that movie.

Instantly a classic.

It's one of the better movies to come out in a long time.

I'm surprised not more people have heard of it.

CHILLERAMA!

Oh man, I haven't laughed this much at a comedy/horror in a long time. Killer sperm, gay werebears, the funniest hitler sketch I've ever seen, and horny zombies.

Way better than anything Trona.

not for everyone... but for anyone on this thread :)

I'll check it out.

I'm getting some time this weekend to catch up on my horror flics.

GoldMiner said:
Human Centipede 2.

I felt dirty after watching it...my co-worker found the movie hilarious.

Not sure if it's on streaming.

It is. I didn't see the first one and I hear this one is even more over the top. Worth watching?

It is. I didn't see the first one and I hear this one is even more over the top. Worth watching?

To be honest neither one is really "worth" watching.

Both are movies defy classification as they are not horror movies so much as they are just twisted.

A word of warning that some things just can not be un-seen .

That being said I am eagerly awaiting Human Centipede 3.

Human cintipede..Now i have shown the way to salvation.

*damn didnt read the post above hah

To be honest neither one is really "worth" watching.

Both are movies defy classification as they are not horror movies so much as they are just twisted.

A word of warning that some things just can not be un-seen .

That being said I am eagerly awaiting Human Centipede 3.

Gorenography.

nealizm said:
Human cintipede..Now i have shown the way to salvation.

*damn didnt read the post above hah

against my reservations, I added this to my queue. Time for some homebrew

Human centipede was a little poorly acted, but nonetheless a must see in my book.

The second one lost me 15 minutes or so in, but I will pick it back up.

I saw Tales form the Black Freighter, not out right horror as it existed in the world of Watchmen, but it was interesting to see it animated.

It's not a cartoon I would share with my kids.

Finished chillerama. The 4 shorts get successively better, so strap in.

Killer sperm, homosexual were-bears, HILARIOUS Dr Hitler/Frankenstein, and the 4th is sort of a zombie something or other.

If nothing else, youtube "Diary of anne Frankenstein" definite jewish/nazi humor not to be missed.

Blood Creek

AWESOME surprise. Well acted, well shot, the first SCARY bad guy I've seen in a long time.

The Violent Kind......stoooopid.

2 different movies intentionally taped together....

Probably more of a "Let's make the most unexpected plot twist EVER!!!!" than an actual splicing of 2 unrelated movies, but a failure nonetheless...(but maybe worth watching once....if you have nothing else to do)

SPOILER

Starts out as a a young hell's angels party and have fun with some organized crime plans and a few love interest/ actual plot moments, when suddenly it becomes a little too "EVIL DEAD" all of a sudden.

That gradually morphs into Omen/1950's greaser aliens killing all humans. You know, the usual.

If plot twists that EXTREME made for entertainment, then we would just make movies that are 1/2 terms of endearment, 1/2 Mickey's christmas special.

Latest posts

Back