Hopslam: How Big Beer Is Trying to Stop a Craft Beer Revolution

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The best things we can do is to not buy their products, and to help educate our friends and neighbors about drinking beer from small producers.

Once again,they've shown the typical capitolistic headonism of the big two. They must be kep in check,or even slowed down a bit. Share the market. Craft only has 6% of it. Give people what they realize they really wanted or they'll go elseware.

I dislike the title of that article. It doesn't make sense unless it's referring to the actual beer; Hopslam.

They should have maybe called it "Hopblocked" instead.

The best things we can do is to not buy their products, and to help educate our friends and neighbors about drinking beer from small producers.

+1,000,000. I like to drink my bud now and then, but the only way to keep good craft beer in the market is to continue to buy it. I buy craft beer 99% of the time, and try to support many of the breweries I love.

Of course in my town, there is a huge Budweiser plant that keeps a good chunk of our population employed so I like to give them support every now and then

Back