Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

phenry

Reaction score
And not a single word mentioned of Bell's January release :confused:

iaefebs

Banned
Reaction score
I read this article before and I don't remember a single reference to Hopslam... The beer....

454k30

Reaction score
The best things we can do is to not buy their products, and to help educate our friends and neighbors about drinking beer from small producers.

unionrdr

Homebrewer, author & air gun collector
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Once again,they've shown the typical capitolistic headonism of the big two. They must be kep in check,or even slowed down a bit. Share the market. Craft only has 6% of it. Give people what they realize they really wanted or they'll go elseware.

Homercidal

Licensed Sensual Massage Therapist.
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I dislike the title of that article. It doesn't make sense unless it's referring to the actual beer; Hopslam.

They should have maybe called it "Hopblocked" instead.

gcdowd

Reaction score
The best things we can do is to not buy their products, and to help educate our friends and neighbors about drinking beer from small producers.
+1,000,000. I like to drink my bud now and then, but the only way to keep good craft beer in the market is to continue to buy it. I buy craft beer 99% of the time, and try to support many of the breweries I love.

Of course in my town, there is a huge Budweiser plant that keeps a good chunk of our population employed so I like to give them support every now and then