Hops on Ebay (not mine) Colorado

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zman

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just won a bid for a # of Chinook Pellets for $20.00 shipped. That includes the $1.00 donation I made to a charity when I checked out and the shipping. The seller is located in Thornton Colorado...

WOOOT!!!!!:ban:

good luck, I have mixed feelings about hops from eBay. I have got burned before and not sure on the AA numbers and such.

This one is factory sealed. I would not have bought it otherwise. I should be getting it in the next few days. I will post about it once I get it

Yeah, I got a lb of those, too. I also got a lb of Sterling and a lb of Palisades for the same price from the same seller. I know what I'm doing with the Chinook and the Sterling, but the Palisades are a new one for me. I just couldn't resist the price. -- $19.90/lb including shipping!

Just got the Hops in today. I am so excited to go home and separate them into 1 oz increments, and make an Arrogant Bastard Clone.:ban:

I aslo have a Chinook Rhizome that will be going in the ground in two weeks. It is my first attempt at planting hops so I am pretty excited about it.

Back