Connecticut Hops lot make a offer

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Jtvann

Reaction score
5 bucks, you cover shipping

On a serious note, price is required. If you want offers, list your desired price, or best offer.

Jtvann

Reaction score
You know, it's happened twice now that nearly as soon as I told someone to put a price, they're stuff sold. People assume the worst when you ask them to make an offer. It's like you know what price you want, but are just hoping someone will offer more. And the buyer thinks that way too, wondering where to even start ... which they usually dont.

Put a price though, and a good price such as what you did on these, and bam they're gone.

OP
Jeepinctbrewer

Jeepinctbrewer

Reaction score
You know, it's happened twice now that nearly as soon as I told someone to put a price, they're stuff sold. People assume the worst when you ask them to make an offer. It's like you know what price you want, but are just hoping someone will offer more. And the buyer thinks that way too, wondering where to even start ... which they usually dont.

Put a price though, and a good price such as what you did on these, and bam they're gone.
100% should have posted a price , just didn’t want to scare people away , so did the make a offer , my bad .. won’t do again Thanks