• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona Hops for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjsnau

Reaction score
Hello,
I started to collect hops a while back thinking I was going to get into IPA's and never did. I realize now I am more of a wheat beer fan and will only buy a 6 pack of an IPA every now and then. I can't drink 5 gallons of an IPA. I want someone to put these to good use. They are older (all are 2011 except Saphire are 2010) but are vacuum sealed and stored in a freezer in the back where it stays nice and cold. I opened up one of the packs and they smelled just fine.

Here is a list of hops. I pulled the current prices from Farmhousebrewing.com which has very competitive pricing. Looks like they are worth $66.50 plus shipping but since they are older I will discount them to $40 plus $13 for shipping anywhere in the US. I am not interested in breaking it up so it is a take all sale. Share the ones you don't want with a friend. I accept paypal or bitcoin.

Hop Oz $ per Oz Total
Simcoe 20 $1.50 $30.00
Amarillo 6.5 $1.70 $11.05
Columbus 8 $0.75 $6.00
Willamett 1 $0.80 $0.80
Chinook 4 $1.10 $4.40
Warrior 3 $0.80 $2.40
Saphire 6.5 $0.90 $5.85
Citra 4 $1.50 $6.00
TOTAL: $66.50

If you do a clean $50 shipped I will take them, just pm me your paypal and I will respond with my address.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back