Hops and Bigger BOOBIES!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuglehaus

Reaction score
I found this interesting. As a side note, I am also starting my breast enhancement business. All appointments will begin with a very very thourough examination.

"Hops are now recognized for their strong estrogenic activity and are being included in some herbal preparations for women for "breast enhancement." A recent study found that the main phytoestrogen in hops, 8-Prenylnaringenin, competed strongly with 17ss-estradiol for binding to both the alpha- and ss-estrogen receptors. Another study showed that hops bind competitively to estrogen receptors and up-regulate progesterone receptor mRNA in cultured endometrial cells."

There is no reason to increase estrogen levels in women. That's what makes "the crazy." ;)

Dear God, you're right! He would create a terrible beauty that would smash its way through the male population, sobbing and clawing through the masses and looking spectacular all the while. It could be the downfall of human society as we know it! Thousands, nay millions!, of men laying dead with a stupid grin on their faces and their genitals stuffed into their ears.

Oh, the horror! Oh, the humanity! Oh, the.... Hey, how YOU doing? ;)

Nooooooooo!!!!

Dear God, you're right! He would create a terrible beauty that would smash its way through the male population, sobbing and clawing through the masses and looking spectacular all the while. It could be the downfall of human society as we know it! Thousands, nay millions!, of men laying dead with a stupid grin on their faces and their genitals stuffed into their ears.

Oh, the horror! Oh, the humanity! Oh, the.... Hey, how YOU doing? ;)

Nooooooooo!!!!

You make that sound like a bad thing!!!

I've never been happier since i found out that my genitals can reach my ears.

Back