Hopluia

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopjunkie26

Reaction score
So I have done about as much research as I possibly can but I have not been able to find a clone recipe for Hopluia. Does anyone out there have a recipe for this???

So I have done about as much research as I possibly can but I have not been able to find a clone recipe for Hopluia. Does anyone out there have a recipe for this???

Not only did I pick up a bottle at Hyvee today, it's in my glass now! ...Yes, I'm searching for the same thing as you are Hopjunke26 and who knows, the answer may be in the thread somewhere, of which I'll take a look next, but just wanted to say that I'm glad someone else out there appreciates the Gospel of Hops as much as I do.

Cheers!

Edit: ...So much for the thread!

Looking for a recipe for Hopluia too!!! Have you had any luck?

Most the ingredients are in the spilkers ales web site

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

So is everyone on this thread from Nebraska?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Bumping post. Desperate for a Hopluia clone:cross::cross: Anyone come up with a recipe that's even close? Drank two bombers last night. I love this beer, but $6 a bottle is a little expensive. I'm going to use the info on the web site to see if I can get close (as soon as the weather warms up a bit).

I think I have Sam Spilker's number somewhere. His cousin use to be my supervisor at exmark.

Back