• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

hoping has an extra ticket for the home brew conference

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was actually about to post in the "For Sale" Thread.
I bought a ticket for a buddy who can no longer attend, but I footed the bill. I am an AHA member, and he was my guest so you have the ticket transferred to you WITHOUT having to be an AHA member.
I have the Full Conference and Banquet. Cost was $255 total ($205 conference, $50 Banquet).
I will sell for $250 as you would be helping me.
Send me a PM, or post here if you are interested. IF you want it, I can give you info to pay via PAYPAL and then I will have the badge transferred to your name.
Badges are collected at the event with your proper ID.
I am going with my home brew club FOAM www.foambrew.com so you can use them for references if you are weary.

Thanks!

Actually you do not depending on which ticket was purchased. (member or guest) This ticket was purchased as the 1 guest allowed with the AHA member. I will still have mine. I called last week and verified. That being said, Schaffer never followed through so it's still available.

Back