Hop Score!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerapinChef

Reaction score
I just nabbed a pound of German Hallertauer pellets at $16.75 ($1.04/ounce) and a pound of Tettnager pellets at $13.93 ($.87/ounce) :rockin: Score one for me, guess I'll be able to make some lagers soon anyways!

TerapinChef said:
I just nabbed a pound of German Hallertauer pellets at $16.75 ($1.04/ounce) and a pound of Tettnager pellets at $13.93 ($.87/ounce) :rockin: Score one for me, guess I'll be able to make some lagers soon anyways!

Man, wast that another HopsDirect hookup or do you have another source? I missed out on all the generosity and am in need of a small supply like you just picked up!

To prevent a massive influx of orders, and due to the fact that with the next shipment the prices would be adjusting, the proprietor asked me not to say.... Sorry

I just got myself 24oz of Cascade, 2oz Chinook, 6oz Saaz, 2oz Styrain Golding, 4oz Fuggles, 2oz warrior, 4oz simcoe
whistle9qn.gif

sofa.gif

Back