Hop (pellet) Swap in the Midwest Area?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EinGutesBier

Reaction score
So I looked over my hop inventory and it occurred to me that I have a crapload of Galena and Mt. Hood hops. I don't suppose someone in a state near North Dakota, say Minnesota, Montana, South Dakota, etc. would be interested in doing a hop swap? If I could, I'd like to trade for Perle, Amarillo, Goldings, Simcoe, just about any noble hop good for Belgians. I am otherwise open to other offers, particularly Sorachi Ace. Now maybe Galena and Mt. Hood aren't the most popular hops out there, but it'd be a great help to me if nothing else. The Galena is rated at around 13% AA (bought a pound of them) and the Mt. Hood should be in the low 4s. The Mt. Hood has been great, and the Galena is just too damn potent for my Belgians (even at .5-1.0 ounces!) but I have made a great IPAs with it before. Has a nice grassy note if you go for that sort of thing. :rockin:

Latest posts

Back