HomeBrewTalk Shirt Giveaway on Instagram!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin4

Reaction score
If you would like a chance at winning the all new HomeBrewTalk shirt before you can buy it follow this link now to Instagram for complete details.

http://instagram.com/p/vEDvTsyLYN/

HomeBrewTalk-Shirt-Instagram.jpg

Thanks everyone, and good luck!

When I get all the shirts I will be launching Twitter, FaceBook, and of course HomeBrewTalk specific giveaways.

I get the HBT growlers in a couple of weeks. I think a couple of awesome HBT swag packages could be a lot of fun.

Instagram/twitter.Don't even use them..even a freebie will not change my mind.and knowing my luck i couldn't get one of where i live.and there is only 3 shirts to be won..

All these old people on HBT are awesome! Less entires = better chances! Long live social media!

Yep. Not old here. Millennial as they say. I just don't see the point of instagram. I would prefer you develop the film and then put a stamp on it.

Just because this rock spins fast doesn't mean we need to do the same.

Just a reminder, but as Austin says we'll be launching contest on all social media fronts, and once we get the growlers (this week) we're launching the greatest swag bag giveaway in HBT history!

I dont use Instagram or twitter. Not going to start now even if you put up a complete brewery on a 5 acre plot in Colorado Springs, with dancing barmaids included. Sorry.

Kinda wish I had far less to do so I could spend time on Instagram. ...Not! I waste way, way too much time here already! ;-)

Between Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook I have made more beer connections than I could ever imagine. Free beer, free tickets to beer events and the best part... New people to drink and make beer with. Social media expanded my local beer horizons. Don't write it off yet guys! I only follow local people or organizations with the exception of a few like HBT. Keeps the BS out. I keep it beer focused and it's great.

When I get all the shirts I will be launching Twitter, FaceBook, and of course HomeBrewTalk specific giveaways.

I get the HBT growlers in a couple of weeks. I think a couple of awesome HBT swag packages could be a lot of fun.

HBT growlers! I think I will purchase 2. Is there currently swag available?

I dont use Instagram or twitter. Not going to start now even if you put up a complete brewery on a 5 acre plot in Colorado Springs, with dancing barmaids included. Sorry.

I would. Depends on the barmaids, though. And their attire. Haha.

Agreed. Did you just want to send the shaving, or should I mold it for you? I'll need your face measurements for the later.

Back