HomeBrewTalk Growlers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin4

Reaction score
I just got the growlers and these things are awesome!

HBT-Growler-2.jpg

64 oz, printed front and back with the HomeBrewTalk logo, follow this link now to purchase yours!

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/store/

So... yeah...still have...most that I ordered....yeah.

So just for consideration, it's hard to compete with "custom branded" products when bigger shops will always exist for cheaper and get better shipping rates, but everyone should remember this product is *to support HBT* and not necessarily trying to compete with places like Amazon or your local massive microbrewery.

With that said, do be sure in your state if you want to use this at commercial breweries, that you can legally get growler fills with branded growlers. I know here in California, you will be out of luck at many breweries, at best some allow you to put a sticker to cover the branding and they can fill it, but most can only fill "their" growlers with their branding. SD is better about this, but in OC LA SF... good luck. Of course, this is just uptight California, if you're in somewhere that's more "Free America" then it's a different story. Just a heads up :mug:

One thing to note about above, not sure how these are made, but if the HBT art is a sticker, and you place a sticker over it, both will be coming off when you try to remove it (maybe it's silkscreen or etched.. Austin?).

These look great tho, awesome job Austin!

Silkscreen I do believe. It's not a sticker at all. I've been using mine and washed them several times, used them for multiple things and they are pretty slick.

I made a JAOM in two of them. Fits an airlock perfectly.

It is about supporting the site. It's about showing your love for HBT. I priced these to cover manufacturing and shipping. I am not trying to get rich off of these, not like I could.

Wait what? A big glass jar is illegal in Florida? Was that due to some sort of hanging chad?

Face eaters, Orlando, etc. Just jamming in Florida references. Gators.

And the worst part is that you CAN fill a One Gallon growler... nothing between 32 and 128 ounce though. It makes sense---- as long as you don't think about it.

Back