Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

pottergt

Reaction score
I've made the mistake several times of removing the traditional carboy brush from the carboy without proper cover and I end up getting a face full of whatever I had just fermented. This tool looks like it'd fix that.

kudosman

Reaction score
A friend gave me his carboy as a gift and I foolishly thought I didn't need a special brush...my back disagrees.

cracked1

Reaction score
This is a joke guys.. No one has ever won .. If they were giving them away every week, they would be advertising that and showing off that they had a winner... If you too are disappointed report this thread, so we can get it taken off...
Not a joke... If you read through the posts the winners every week are shown. I won on the final week. Once my Red Chair clone is done (in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks) I will review the cleaner. Maybe do a video or something, I dunno yet... Also, TxBrew, the ADMINISTRATOR of the site made the original post. Think a little before you post stupid comments.

With that said though...

THIS CONTEST IS OVER! THE LAST DAY WAS 12/23/2011!

Although, maybe I shouldn't say that. The more people continue to post the more "advertising" Carboycleaner.com continues to get.

nukem5

Reaction score
I've been brewing for 4-5 years and also keg in sanke kegs cleaning is a pain this looks easy and clean kegs and fermenters mean one thing...great beer!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.