Homebrewtalk Carboy Cleaner Giveaway

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made the mistake several times of removing the traditional carboy brush from the carboy without proper cover and I end up getting a face full of whatever I had just fermented. This tool looks like it'd fix that.

A friend gave me his carboy as a gift and I foolishly thought I didn't need a special brush...my back disagrees.

This is a joke guys.. No one has ever won .. If they were giving them away every week, they would be advertising that and showing off that they had a winner... If you too are disappointed report this thread, so we can get it taken off...

Not a joke... If you read through the posts the winners every week are shown. I won on the final week. Once my Red Chair clone is done (in about 2 1/2 to 3 weeks) I will review the cleaner. Maybe do a video or something, I dunno yet... Also, TxBrew, the ADMINISTRATOR of the site made the original post. Think a little before you post stupid comments.

With that said though...

THIS CONTEST IS OVER! THE LAST DAY WAS 12/23/2011!

Although, maybe I shouldn't say that. The more people continue to post the more "advertising" Carboycleaner.com continues to get.

I've been brewing for 4-5 years and also keg in sanke kegs cleaning is a pain this looks easy and clean kegs and fermenters mean one thing...great beer!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back