Quantcast

HomebrewSupply.com Grand Re-Opening Sale!

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

Reaction score
RECIPE KIT WINNERS

#5 sleepspeaking
#110 imasickboy
#15 jschein

I'm literally running out the door right now but I'll private message you all alerting you personally that we've drawn your name as winners in the recipe kit giveaway! Alternatively, if you see this first, PM us here with the recipe kit of your choice and a good shipping address and it'll get shipped out first thing on Monday! Have a great weekend everybody and thank you for participating in the giveaways! Enjoy these sale prices over the weekend too --

Hey folks! You might have already heard but, recently, Kegconnection.com acquired Homebrew Supply LLC and we've spent the last two weeks revamping, restocking, and preparing for the relaunching of the store.

Today is that day!

We're very proud to be offering all of your favorite recipe kits again and, in celebration of our Grand Re-Opening, we're offering them all @ 15% OFF their already everyday low prices!

Give the gift of homebrewing or treat yourself to some of our top quality homebrewing equipment and components, lots on sale and priced low as part of our Grand Re-Opening sale!

Most of you guys know that it wouldn't be a promotion from Todd Burns if it didn't include a sale on keg kits! We're super proud to have expanded our beer kegging systems on HBS and will continue to add kits here as we build them!

In addition to the deals,

we're also hosting a giveaway with our friends from Spike Brewing! You can click here for more details on how to enter and we'll be drawing for our winner on Friday, 09/15 @ 5pm Central!

PLUS, exclusive to you guys, we're going to giveaway recipe kits to THREE winners here on HBT! To enter this giveaway, go check out our recipe kits and let us know in the comments below in this thread which one you'd want to brew if you won the giveaway! Make sure to mention "extract" or "all-grain" too! We'll draw for these winners at the same time we do the Spike Brewing drawing!

We are so appreciative of your support as we've been building towards this Grand Re-Opening of HBS. We're so excited to be your supplier of supplies and equipment and are looking forward to what the future holds for us at HBS and Kegconnection!

if you have any questions, please let us know.

cheers,
joshua

Garrymcdgll

Reaction score
Congratulations guys!

Would love to try Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone - All-Grain Recipe Kit

jessecale

Reaction score
Glad to have HomebrewSupply.com back. Always had great experiences ordering from them in the past. Ladik has been very helpful when ever I've had questions.

I'd love to try this one: Tropic Haze NEDIPA - All-Grain Recipe Kit

ISUBirds

Reaction score
Congratulations! I would love to try the Three Floyd's Zombie Dust, Juicy Creamsicle NEDIPA, and the Founders Breakfast Stout All Grain kits!

steveoatley

someone has to fail, so the rest of you look good
Reaction score
Please & Thank you

this sounds good
Bourbon County Stout Clone - All-Grain

S

Griffin495

Reaction score
Glad to see you back up and running.

I'd like to try the Zombie Dust All Grain Recipe Kit if I win.

elbinwyp

Reaction score
Guineas foreign extra! Haven't had one since I was in Cameroon!

Hopsimus

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
If I won I would go for the Three Floyds Zombie Dust Clone - All-Grain Recipe Kit! Mmmmm citra!

Baabaad00

Reaction score
Monkish Draught Belgian Tripel - All-Grain Recipe Kit

Collmorgen

Reaction score
I'd love to brew the all grain version of the sweet milk stout.

Solidsnake

Reaction score
I would also like to try the Pliny The Elder Double IPA Clone - All-Grain Recipe Kit

bmaupin

Reaction score
Thanks! Tropic Haze NEDIPA - All-Grain Recipe Kit

pshankstar

BIAB Homebrewer & Coffee Roaster
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome thanks for the great giveaways! If I was to win the kit, I would choose Pliny The Elder Double IPA Clone - All-Grain Recipe Kit.

I finally tried the real deal and would love to brew a clone of it! Thanks again and cheers! :mug:

Enemygod

Reaction score
Awesome, thanks for the give-a-ways, I'm in for both. Would love to try the All-Grain Tropic Haze!

Marc77

Reaction score
In for both and would enjoy drinking many a glass of the: Blazing Saizon - French Summer Beer Extract. Thanks for doing this!

goaltendah30

Reaction score
would love to brew a batch of Pliny The Elder Double IPA Clone - All-Grain Recipe Kit

kenoglass

Not only do I brew but I play ukulele!
Reaction score
galaxy SMaSH IPA all grain thanks!!

LarMoeCur

Reaction score
Three Floyd's Zombie Dust! -all grain.

I've been eyeball this beer for a long time! Can never get in Texas!

Riverevir

Reaction score
Mark me in on the all grain Founders Breakfast Stout kit! Built one of these at my local store's website but couldn't pull the trigger.