Homebrewing tools that don't exist...

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

ericd

Reaction score
...but should.

Eye lasers that give you the power to restart a stuck fermentation or make it finish sooner just by staring at it really hard.

itsme6582

Reaction score
I'd love a automatic bottler. Right from my fermentor to the bottle and carbed in the wink of an eye.

joeybeer

Reaction score
itsme6582 said:
I'd love a automatic bottler. Right from my fermentor to the bottle and carbed in the wink of an eye.
That's called a keg... Makes life MUCH easier. :)

itsme6582

Reaction score
That's called a keg... Makes life MUCH easier. :)
Ahh. The ubiquitous keg answer. It sure seems hard to take a little beer out of the house when it's in a keg. I guess you could bottle it from the keg but that would be, of course, bottling.

joeybeer

Reaction score
itsme6582 said:
Ahh. The ubiquitous keg answer. It sure seems hard to take a little beer out of the house when it's in a keg. I guess you could bottle it from the keg but that would be, of course, bottling.
Actually, I take the whole thing, open it with a can opener, and drink it all at once :)

My wish for something that doesn't exist ? A decent thermometer under $100... I've been through 5

FromZwolle

I don't want to be cremated, I want to be malted.
Reaction score
fermentation time machine! waiting is for the chumps that follow the laws of physics!

springer

Reaction score
Actually, I take the whole thing, open it with a can opener, and drink it all at once :)

My wish for something that doesn't exist ? A decent thermometer under $100... I've been through 5
ahh grasshopper it does exist Thermapen..

my wish a never ending tap