Homebrewers in JC/Ft. Riley

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alvyca

Reaction score
I am looking for homebrewers in the Junction City/Ft. Riley area to get together and brew or maybe start a local club.

There is the little apple brew crew out of Manhattan. They meet the 2nd Monday of every month. You can get contact info at the AHA website. I haven't been to there meetings as Monday's don't work well for me. But I'm here on Fort Riley. If you want to share some homebrew.

I work 24on/24 off at the Ft. Riley Fire Department. I really didn't want to drive from JC to Manhattan either. It would be great to share. I am just starting with all grain and have a Saison that is almost done fermenting.

I little over a year ago I started the FB page "cluster fuggle"

Thats the official unofficial name for the other manhattan home-brew club. We are the "younger" club in manhattan. Check out our Facebook page. We try and meet once a month, and we are well tied in with Tallgrass Brewery, we make up about 80% of the volunteers that work at their tours.

Even if you can't make the meetings, we'd still like to have you on the page!

-Ben

I'm down to get together and share some brews or help with a brew day or two. If your game just hit me up.

Back