Homebrew Stores (Near Mundelein, IL)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Growmasters in Gurnee is very good. Lots of grains, hardware, co2, and a good selection of hops. The have a website but it's bad. Facebook page is much better.

Perfect Brewing in Libertyville. I've only been there once and wasn't too impressed but to be honest I didn't look around too much as I was only looking to pick up one item. I usually buy everything online.

Perfect Brewing is closed. Growmasters is the only one in that area. Brew and Grow in Crystal Lake is my preference but thats gonna be about 45 minutes from Mundelein. Anything else in the area is going to be Chicago or western suburbs

Brew and grow in Schaumburg (I think it's moved now) is where I got started in home brewing 15 years ago. They are all over the burbs now.

Thanks all, Luckily im further out by McHenry at times so CL isnt terribly far from that. Gurnee....guess i could have my fill of Great American then brew. ha.

House closing is in Gurnee....might be a good gift to myself.

Back