• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Homebrew Setup Has to Go

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogue_Atom87

Reaction score
Well unfortunately my homebrew setup has to go now. Everything listed has been purchased in last 3-4 months and would rather sell together instead piece it out. If interested in multiple items I will consider. Located in Jacksonville, FL. PM me if interested

Spike Flex Plus with: $560 SOLD
Casters
Shorty leg extensions
Grey Jacket
Cooling coil
Thermowell
few blank 1.5" TC plate
1.5" TC Gas post
1.5" TC Liquid Post

5 gallon Anvil Kettle $60
(2) Nukatap stealth bomber tap with 4" shank $75 SOLD
(1) 3 gallon ball lock keg $50
(1) 5 gall ball lock keg * please note I bought this used from a local brewery so not in like new condition* $30
Inkbird temp controller $25

Also have small toolbox that includes various fittings, wrenches, air locks, cleaning supplies, spare Evabarrier tubing, Spunding valve, etc

Last edited:
I don't see a price listed but let me know if you are willing to sell the nukataps and shanks. Thanks and good luck with the sale

May be interested in the spike flex+ with all accessories. What’s your asking price? Would you be willing to ship?

@Rogue_Atom87
Per forum rules, you need to list an asking price for each item you're selling individually, or for any combination of items.

Please add to your first post, ASAP, by clicking the [Edit] button.

[Removed -mod]
need to offload flex+ asap. Willing to sell at good discount. Please PM me with offers

Last edited by a moderator:
Back