Pennsylvania Homebrew Scene Around Newtown, PA?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

acarter5251

Reaction score
Hi, I’m relocating the the Newtown, PA area for a new job and was just wondering what that area is like as far as homebrewing goes?

Mainly I guess I’m curious as to what homebrew shops are around as well as homebrew clubs?

Also are there any places that one could suggest for getting CO2 fills for my keeper?

Thanks in advance!

Keystone Homebrew is not the closest to you, but well worth the trip if you are in the area of Bethlehem. They have a second location which may be a little closer to you.

I’m just across the River in NJ.
Keystone closed the Bethlehem location, but the Montgomery location is the main location and it’s huge with a winery / cidery attached (Stone & Key)

Solar Homebrew is my LHBS, very close. Check for hours on Facebook to make sure he is open.

MoreBeer, if it ships from their PA warehouse, will be at your door the next day after shipping.

Two homebrew clubs are the ALEiens who meet at the Hulmeville Inn and https://m.facebook.com/riversidehomebrew/ who meet at the Vault brewpub in Yardley.

My favorite brewery is Neshaminy Creek in Croydon.

Welcome to the area!

I’m just across the River in NJ.
Keystone closed the Bethlehem location, but the Montgomery location is the main location and it’s huge with a winery / cidery attached (Stone & Key)
Sounds like this is trip worthy next time I am in PA

Back