Homebrew Recipes from my Commercial Brewery!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

igliashon

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I guess it's been a while since I've logged in here! Pretty wild to see one of my old posts still stickied here. Anyway, I recently opened a new dedicated gluten-free brewery (all by myself this time, no partners or investors!) called Mutantis Brewery and Bottle Shop. Located in Portland OR (of course), I brew my own beers and also sell every GF beer made in Oregon that I can get my hands on. Unlike when I was at Ghostfish, I am not forced to "protect" my intellectual property or keep trade secrets; I call all the shots, so I choose to make my methods and recipes available to all, for free--as long as you credit me if you reproduce them or use them in a commercial endeavor. Every beer I release will be accompanied by a 5-gallon homebrew-size recipe posted in the "recipes" section of the Mutantis website. I vow never to brew the same recipe twice, so eventually the list of recipes is gonna get kinda ridiculous, but for now I have recipes for the six beers I am currently selling. Unfortunately I don't have the time to regularly participate in forum discussions here, but I do pop in to the Zero Tolerance group on facebook fairly regularly. I'm always happy to chat via email too, give me a shout at jason @ mutantis.beer (yeah, the website is "dot beer", not "dot com"!). I'll try to poke my head back in here more often as time permits, but anyway I just wanted to share the recipe link with all of you, since I'm sure not everyone is on facebook. Happy brewing!

Good to have you back. Timely for me because I am getting back to homebrewing Again. Look forward to a trip to Portland to look you up and try some of your new beers. Loved Ghostfish, any food any beer safe for me! Wishing you great luck on this endeavor!

These are great. Love the brew sheet as well. Just enough detail. Question though. Looks like your doing a rising step mash without gelanitizing (so?) the grains. How does that work for you (or others)? Does the ondea pro ceramix negate the need for that step?

These are great. Love the brew sheet as well. Just enough detail. Question though. Looks like your doing a rising step mash without gelanitizing (so?) the grains. How does that work for you (or others)? Does the ondea pro ceramix negate the need for that step?

Ceramix

Back