Homebrew magazine?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isac777

Reaction score
Any good advice on homebrew mag? Was thinking of getting a subscription for christmas..

BYO - Brew Your Own, it's the best one around if not the only one i know of.

Brew Your Own: The How-To Homebrew Beer Magazine - home page

If you join the American Homebrewers Association, you will receive Zymurgy magazine, which is pretty good too.

About

It's a bit more than a BYO subscription, since you also get other membership benefits, including the pub discount program.

Beertown-Homebrewing

It might be another option for you. I like BYO a lot, but I also like to support the AHA, since they are the main group supporting the rights of homebrewers in the U.S.

I get both BYO and Zymurgy. I think BYO is a little bit better. It seems to have alot more of the information that people on this board are interested in. On the other hand, supporting the AHA is a bonus of Zymurgy. However, if I could only subscribe to one, it would be BYO.

I get both BYO and Zymurgy. I think BYO is a little bit better. It seems to have alot more of the information that people on this board are interested in. On the other hand, supporting the AHA is a bonus of Zymurgy. However, if I could only subscribe to one, it would be BYO.

+1...........................

Back