Homebrew Humor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you watch your primary fermenter with the same intensity that a cat watches an aquarium; If you have ever hugged your primary fermenter; If you spend more time thinking about beer than drinking beer

Those are me, right there. :)

If you can estimate hair color in degrees Lovibond.

Now that'd be interesting...make a beer to match my hair at the time. ;)

I have occasionally matched a stout or a porter, but generally I'm more of a nut-brown or red ale (more brown than, but close). I can't see myself as a hefe, though.

Silviakitty said:
Can a girl get away with doing that in a bar or will it sound like a pickup line? "Hey there, I see you're drinking a really interesting beer...you know, I brew beer..." ;)
No, that's just teasing. You'd have to say somethin' like "Ya, that's good, but I've made better. You can taste some at my place if you wanna try it." To make it a pickup line. :drunk:

sticky lol..That was a batch of mead where about a cup of honey made it to the floor...then the cat screamed when it got its hair stuck in it later..I just stepped around it while I was brewing, the cat didnt!

I chuckle at some of those and say "Yeah, like that would EVER happen!".

Then, on the very lext line I find myself sayng "Takes stuff out of a CLOSET? No Way! I've moved furniture to ensure my Better Bottles fit though. :)

Back